Re: new bootdisks

[ side note tho those on debian-68k now scratching their heads and searching
for the bootdisks in 2.1: I couldn't find them on the FTP site either, Dave
must have used non-released beta stuff from master ...]

Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > > Did you rename base2_0.tgz to base2_1.tgz? Perhaps dinstall wants
> > > base2_0.tgz, since I did not get the base installed with base2_1.tgz...
> > >
> > Yes, I had to rename to base2_1.tgz, sorry, I should have mentioned that.
> Hmm, so why did it now work for me then???

Did you get any error message on VC #3 that might explain it?

> > > kullervo seems not to care about contrib/non-free/non-us, but it might be
> > > could if you could announce what you build nevertheless.
> > >
> > Yeah I would, to here, like I used to before buildd and friends exsisted.
> Try the build list instead...? Ah, no, this is busy with bootdisk talk ;-)

*smack*

> > Hehe.. thanks, although non-us may not keep you that busy.  Im also
> > limited by HD space, I only have 470Mb or something for my / partition (I
> > only have / and swap).
> Oh well, you might have noticed that a new glibc was uploaded today, I will
> do that first, then the non-us stuff. Searching through contrib and non-free
> for what needs to be done (or getting quinn-diff to run locally again), that
> would keep my busy for some time...

Yet another libc? Nightmare ... plus X 3.3.1 is out, right? I've also seen
a new ld.so (1.9.10). Just tell me when you have anything base-related
for me.