Re: Ariadne2...

Moin,
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Daniel Klein wrote:

> I've got the kernel-source 2.0.36-pre2 and tried to compile it. Seems to
> work, but the problem is that the Files for the Ariadne2 are'nt in the
> package.
> If i right this files are ../drivers/net/ariadne2.c and ariadne2.h.
> Does anybody know where to get theese files ? Or the email of the coder...
They were posted to the linux-m68k list and usually Roman puts them in:

ftp.uni-erlangen.de:/pub/Linux/680x0/kernel-patches/2.0.36pre2

by now they are even in the right directory ;-) Apply them both, in the
correct order. If you have an A1200/A4000 with an IDE controller you want to
use (and a budhha controller) I think you should better remove the buddha
part of the patch first. I think this could break IDE support for you then.
Its work in progress...

Ciao,
Christian.