Re: Buddha Flash support?

Hi Michael!

>> Well, the CD cover says "...mit Linux Kernel 2.0.34" - that's all I
know.
>> :)
>
> What else does the cover say? Is it for m68k, or Intel? Who produced this
> distribution? There's never been a 2.0.34 m68k kernel.

Hm, must be the 86x kernel then, that's the only information about the
kernel on the cover. It's a Debian distribution by "Lehmanns
Fachbuchhandlung" (http://www.lob.de) for both 86x and 68k.

>>  That's an autoconfig board, so there is no AmigaOS driver, but I'll ask
>>  the manufacturer about the data, thx.
>
> I'm sure there's some sort of driver, but I'm unclear on the meaning of
> 'autoconfig board'.

Yeah, of course there has to be a driver, but I didn't install one to HD, so
I don't know how to get it...

 If there's no driver on disk, you either have it in the
> regular AmigaOS IDE driver, or it's in some ROM on the card. I might be
off
> base here but someone else asked about some unsupported IDE board and
that
> seemed to run without interrupts, i.e. polled. Must have been on
> c.o.l.m68k, check the archives, maybe someone's already working on it.

OK, thx again. :)

>     Michael

cU, Bali

--

EMail: bali@gmx.net
       georg-breitsprecher@gmx.net

The Definition of an upgrade: Get old bugs out, put new in