Re: Mozilla

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 07:46:33AM +0000, Ben Hills wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been trying to find some information on Mozilla for the
> M68K but without much luck, so I thought I would ask about it
> here.
>
> All I really would like to know is whether there is a port of
> Mozilla for Linux M68K, and if so, does anybody out there use
lftp ftp.de.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-m68k/web> dir mozilla*
-rw-r-----   1 ftp      ftp        172378 Aug  2 20:55 mozilla-editor_19990716.M8-2.deb
-rw-r-----   1 ftp      ftp        893078 Aug  2 20:55 mozilla-mailnews_19990716.M8-2.deb
-rw-r-----   1 ftp      ftp       3975966 Aug  2 20:55 mozilla_19990716.M8-2.deb

The build daemon is currently trying mozilla_19990830.M9-1.

> it? Is it any good, and how difficult is it to get it up and
> running?
apt-get install mozilla
does not sound so hard, does it? I dont remember I have tried it, my Amiga
is only on a very small network, not much to surf there...

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz