Re: autobuilds...

> Had another look in gdb. I did find a m68k-[something]-linux-gnuaout
> or similar. We don't want this one, do we? I didn't see anything in
> config that had both m68k and linux in the name except the aout
> one...

I've now unpacked the latest (Debian) gdb source, and
---looking&wondering--- there's really no m68k support in there!!
gdb/configure.{host,tgt} don't mention anything like m68k*-*linux*.
Also the files under gdb/config/m68k are missing. I'm sure they were
there once, I've built gdb for m68k several times myself, and there
also exists a Debian package already (4.16-11). How did the m68k
support disappear from the source?!? Could be with the "new upstream
code 4.16.85 (not released yet)" ...

Roman