Just wondering, if you can help me out on this position by applying, if you’ve skills set required or if you can refer someone, would be grateful for you. What exactly, is required, hands on, knowledge or experience of “Hadoop”, remaining description is, not essential but good to have.
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer / Architect with “Hadoop”
Duration: 6 - 10 Months
Location: Denver, CO / Multiple Location
No. of Positions: 9
· Had have worked/ experienced/ hands on / knowledge of “Hadoop”, rest not mandatory
· Should be having experience in SW development and architecting.
· Good in Java/JEE,
· Strong communication & client interfacing skill.
Good to have, not a must have:
· Identifying and recommending solution for architectural improvement for large and complex system
· Reviewing designing and code for production changes
· Guiding team to resolve production issues
· Mentoring onsite and offshore team
· leadership skill - should be able to technically lead large onsite and offshore team.