Re: Blu-Ray disk capacities really?

> It seems that you are not using cdrtools:
>
> ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/
>
> Try to upgrade to a recent cdrtools version and try again after you verified
> that k3b really used the new crtools version.

Actually, I did just install them, but it will be a while
before I accumulate another 25GB worth of data to try and
back up :-). Hopefully they will work better, but I'm
still wondering what those different disk capacities
mean and if things like the write mode and other options
influence how much can actually be written to a BD-R.