NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a57:
The ATARI port is now complete
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- New SCSI low level transport for ATARI FreeMiNT has been added.
Thanks to Yvan Doyeux
- Do not install by overwriting /etc/default/cdrecord in case an earlier file
Please give feedback on what you like to see in future.
Do you like to see a sample file installed?
- README.cdplus has been renewed
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Prevent a core dump from hitting ^C while cdda2wav tries to call
scg_open() to open the SCSI devices.
- A buggy address compuation that caused problems with 64 bit binaries
has been fixed.
- Cdda2wav now correctly deals with longer CD-Text information.
Thanks to Yvan Doyeux for creating a related test CD...
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily