Important Notice: Contact Mr. Byron Winters Immediately!!!

Dear Beneficiary,

The Shell Foundation is glad to notify you that you have been chosen by
the Board of Trustees as one of the final recipients of our annual Cash
Grant.

To celebrate this year's anniversary in conjunction with other relevant
bodies, you were selected amongst 20 lucky recipients to receive the sum
of £1,850,000.00 GB Pounds ( One Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand
Great Britain Pound Sterlings) as grant from the Shell Foundation in
accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (G8-222-6747,
EU-900-56) when making claims. Please find below, additional details
required of you for this award.

1. Full Names
2. Age
3. Sex
4. Address
5. Country of Origin
6. Contact Phone Number(s)

ALL CLAIMS AND FURTHER CORRESPONDENCES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:

Mr. Byron Winters
Chief Finance Officer,
Treasury Department
Shell Foundation.
byronwinters69@yahoo.com.hk
Tel:   +44-703-190-8691

All provided information is strictly classified and will be used for the
purpose which it has been requested.

On behalf of the Board, kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards.

Mrs. Olivia Dell
PR, Shell Foundation