NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a37:
- New autoconf test HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST_DEF checks for sys_siglist
definition in signal.h Thanks to Tatjana Heuser for reporting
- Possibly double #defines HAVE_ICONV HAVE_ICONV_OPEN HAVE_ICONV_CLOSE
in include/schily/iconv.h fixed. Thanks to Tatjana Heuser for reporting
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- -size now understands things like -size +10m
- the function getperm() has been moved to libschily
- find_main() now supports to propagate a different environment
(e.g. with a different PATH) to fexec())
- Changed sic_nls.c to allow compilation on SCO OpenServer-5.x and
other compilers that set __STDC__ to 0 and are not at least
fully C89 compliant.
- scg/scgcmd.h upgraded to be sharable with the "scg" Solaris kernel driver
- scg/scgio.h upgraded to be sharable with the "scg" Solaris kernel driver
- Cdrecord now correctly recognizes unformatted BD-RE media.
NOTE: The BD support code is not yet completely ready but
I expect this to happen in a few days.
- cdrecord man page now mentiones the "lofi" driver for Solaris
- Cdrecord now re-checks the media after a "blank" or "format"
operation has been issued. This prevents problems with incorrect
media size assumptions.
- cdrecord now implements a simulated "blank" feature for media that
itself does not support blanking: currently DVD-RAM + DVD+RW
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Man page now mentions -edc-corr
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- isoinfo now allows to check the contents of the Joliet Volume descriptor
- mkisofs bug fix for multi extent files, make UDF part from multi extent
files working again. Thanks to a hint from
Pav Lucistnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> <pav@FreeBSD.org>
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
The files are located on:
NOTE: These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily