Re: Re: DVD Double Layer Playing problem: RESOLVED

Andy was absolutely correct, my problem was not with the burner or the
burning, it was an issue with the keys.  I have now successfully burned
Dual Layer DVD-Rs with growisofs; there seems to be no problem.

I would like to thank Andy for his time and attention

regards
brett

--
Brett Stevens
Associate Professor

``[Using] `Anarchism' indifferently with `anarchy' ... is a hardly more
correct use of words than saying that a Conservative is one who
makes jam.''
-- George Orwell