NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a19:
- A small restructuring of the include file structure:
new file include/schily/xconfig.h
include/schily/xmconfig.h now only contains manual static configuration
- The Makefilesystem now inclucdes links for sparc64 (Fujitsu-Siemens)
- Fixed a typo in fconv.c that caused problems on IBM AIX5.
Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- -perm now correctly recognises argument parsing errors by
dealing with the fact that mode_t is unsigned.
- Renamed getdelim() to getworddelim() to avoid a name clash in Cygwin.
Note that there is still a name clash on Cygwin with getline(). As this
is a hard POSIX violation caused by Cygwin, you need to edit Cygwin's
/usr/include/stdio.h and remove the non-conforming Cygwin getline()
if you like to compile cdrtools. Please also make a bug report against
Cygwin. Tell the Cygwin people that libschily's getline() is compilant
to a commercial interface published since 1982. Cygwin needs to use a
different name if they don't like to follow the official getline()
- The manual layer break code has been modified to deal with the different
GCC behavior with signed/unsigned comparison.
Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- New Option ts= # similar to cdrecord's and readcd's options.
This allows to work around a Linux kernel bug that prevents
cdda2wav to be usable with USB drives. To work around this
Linux bug try cdda2wav ts=128k or less.
Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson email@example.com):
- mkisofs -T & mkisofs -b boot_file now work correctly.
This fixes a bug introduced with 2.01.01a18
- Deep directory abortion now happens from the right place, so
mkisofs will allow files but no sub-dirs inside the last
permitted directory nesting level.
- Mkisofs will now correctly ignore deep directory nesting
in no Rock Ridge mode with mkisofs -find
- mkisofs -find dir will now correctly deal with Rock Ridge deep
- Some small compile problems on Cygwin (caused by a unsigned int
vs. UInt32_t clash) have been fixed. Thanks to Uwe Büdel for reporting.
- Symlinks now work in mkisofs -find mode too.
- .. directory in rr_moved now gets the correct mode
- graft dirs now work even if they cause Rock Ridge deep
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
email@example.com (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily