Re: [Dump-users] dump on CD (Linux only)

On 26 Jul, Stelian Pop wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:45:26PM +0200, jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de wrote:
>
>> ftp://ftp.igpm.rwth-aachen.de/pub/jarausch/Dump_On_CD/dump-04b23CD.diff
>
> This patch modifies dump.h, reminiscent from a previous patch but
> unused now. Please remove it.

I don't think so. Currently in (04b23) restore is linked against
../common/dumprmt.o
and all global flags like Mflag are allocated THERE. So I have put
the new MultiFlag in dump.h so that it gets allocated there to.
Unfortunately the restore/Makefile doesn't check the dependeny of
../common/dumprmt.o on dump.h

I, too, would prefer the global flags in a different object file,
but currently it's that way.

Helmut.