Re: Re: Problem burning large files on DVD

So, I would like to apologize for all that noise I made for nothing : it simply works.

But the file I tried to burn was a 4,2GB (ls -lh) and that seems to be too much for mkisofs (there is probably a good reason for it ! size of the media for ex ?). I ve tried with a 3 GB file, and the iso has been made ... well, that's not so bad, I just have to know that the limit is somewhere below 4,2 GB (I'm not developper, so I'm not good enough to look at the sources for it).

Well, anyway thanks for answering me, and I hope I will not disturb you anymore ! ;o)

Jeremy

> All the files (>2GB and <2GB) appears well on the dvd, and M$ windows
> says the filesystem is CDFS ...

Mount it on linux, and look up with mount what filesystem it is.
Probably udf.

Locatel Export
+33 6 11 27 66 88