NEW features of cdrtools-2.01a33:
Note that we are close before publishing release 2.01 final. Please test for
problems that might make the cdrtools unusable.
- Some minor enhancements to the makefilesystem
- Some minor changes for better compilation in SGI IRIX
- Trying to start adding support for Win32/Mingw32
- New global #define NEED_O_BINARY to make using setmode() easier
Libparanoia (Ported by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Fixed a bug in Win-NT Version string handling in scsi-wnt.c
Thanks to Alex Kopylov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This caused that libscg did not properly recognise NT-4.x with service pack 4
to be equivalent to NT-5.0 (Win2k).
- Do not try to call nice() on DOS/DJGPP
- cdrecord now tries to check the DMA speed if the drive supports to read the
drive buffer. If the DMA speed is not sufficient, then cdrecord requires
that burnfree is activated. If the environment variable "CDR_FORCESPEED"
is set or -force has been specified, then cdrecord does not try to enforce
that the available DMA speed is 2x the expected write speed.
Cdda2wav (By Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- cdda2wav has signed bitfields of size 1 :-(
- Fixed a typo in cdda2ogg.1
Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org):
- fixed a bug with -dvd-video
The bug caused mkisofs not to find the IFO file when VIDEO_TS was not
the first entry in the unsorted source directory.
Thanks to a hint from Johan Borg email@example.com
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:
To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32
The files are located on:
NOTE: These tar archives are 100% POSIX compatible. GNU tar may get some
minor trouble. If you like a 100% POSIX compliant tar, get star from
WARNING: Do not use 'winzip' to extract the tar file!
Winzip cannot extract symbolic links correctly.
EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
email@example.com (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) chars I am J"org Schilling
URL: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/usr/schilling ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily