Question

Hello, my name is Morris Salter.  We wanted to let you know that we have Received and processed your Mórtgage applicatíon.  We are happy to let you know that it has been Approved and we can offer you a $300,461 loan at an annual rate of %2.5.

To Take Advanatge of This Amazing Rate
Please Take a moment to Fill Our Post Approval Form at the Following Secure Link:

http://mortgageloansbynet.com/?partid=ccnet

Note: After Compleating this Form a Representative will Contact you within 24-48 hrs
Please Refer to the Following Approval Code: #958-457

Yours sincerely,
Morris Salter
Mórtgage Bróker Association.

http://esbalenders.com/st.html