Problem with LG cd-rw HL-DT-ST GCE-8520B

    Hi,

The problem is that the cd-rw can't copy from a cd to hard disk anything. This happens only in Windows XP. Strange is that in XP can write to a cd without any trouble. I don't know what to do. I tried to go to the LG site but it seems it doesn't work. Another strange thing is that Windows tells me that everything is in order. Now i'm operating Windows 2000 Pro and everything with the cd-rw is ok.
      Please help me.

                  Thank you,
                                  Mihai Florescu, Romania.