Re: Re: DVD recording adventures continued

> OK, found the %spftw.. and the unpacked Opal_103.bin in the
> Win-user's LocalSettings temp dir. Now, have I proven worthy :)

Why don't you do all Plextor users a favour, and post how to extract
the firmware binary file from the supplied .exe on Linux, i.e. not
using windows. Including file names, file sizes, versions and byte
offsets, and some distinct strings to look for. Or did you just run it
on windows and found it left the file lieing around?

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.