Re: [Cdrecord-support] Re: [Cdrecord-developers] Re: Cdrecord bug in DAO mode (version 2.01a19)

Rob Bogus wrote:

[incorrect audio cd]

It's not clear why using a newer version might trigger a problem,
> but the firmware might have a bug in one mode or another.

The firmware in some LiteOn writer produce incorrect subchannel data for audio cd. In later firmware, this bug is fixed.

If cdrecord produce the subchannel data, then you get a correct audio cd: see option -raw.

I'll check the firware rev and exact model when I get back to the system in ten days or so. The system is in another location. It's an ASUS 20x writer, but I will do a checkdrive and get details then.

Try raw too.

HTH Udo