Re: Oracle Sun T5120 support getting better in debian 6.0.5 ?

Hi, Michel

Thanks for sharing your info on running Debian on Sun T5120.  I really
appreciate this.

I haven't made the switch yet. I will probably start with running the
test using LDOM since I don't have a physical T5120 for testing.

tj

--
T.J. Yang