Re: Regarding gitlab

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Cédric Boutillier
<cedric.boutillier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 06:13:28PM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
>> Reviving the GitLab packaging effort!
>
>> Could we generate a new graph and see what is missing and left to do?
>
> I've just generated a new graph this afternoon. It is now available from:
> http://people.debian.org/~boutil/gitlab/gitlab_deps20130609.pdf

Neat!

I uploaded github-markup and dependencies, they are currently in NEW.

Working on ruby-foreman now, will push in a few days.

Regarding gitlab-pygments.rb, I have already uploaded ruby-pygments.rb
which is also in NEW. When it is uploaded we can switch upstream to
gitlab-pygments.rb and see if that works.

--
Per