Re: Regarding gitlab

Hi!

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Cédric Boutillier
<cedric.boutillier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Antonio for this cleaned Gemfile.
> I extracted from it the names of the gems, and generated a new graph
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~boutil/gitlab/gitlab_deps20130123.pdf

Neat, great work!

The gem rubyntlm is a false positive, it is already packaged as ruby-ntlm.

> which looks (a bit) less intimidating than the previous one.

Indeed. :-)

What are typical developer gems that are not a requirement for running
tests?

So far Antonio has flagged pry and guard. Any other common gems that
can

--
Per