Re: Remove memory DLPAR operation fails for Debian 6.0.3 on IBM Power6 and Power7 Systems

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Frank Fegert <fra.nospam.nk@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> i'm currently trying to get the whole DLPAR/LPM thing to work on our Debian
> (v6.0.3) Linux LPARs. So far i've sucessfully converted the following RPMs
> to DEB with alien:
>    devices.chrp.base.servicerm_2.3.0.0-11231
>    dynamicrm_1.3.9-8
>    librtas_1.3.6-4
>    librtas-32bit_1.3.6-5
>    libvpd2_2.1.3-4
>    lsvpd_1.6.11-5
>    rsct.core_3.1.0.7-11277
>    rsct.core.utils_3.1.0.7-11277
>    src_1.3.1.1-11277

why don't you directly build them from sources?
I cannot test drmgr as my old machines don't support it but i'm able
to build these utilities on a cruxppc 64bit system
 thus, i guess, you can do the same.

nello
--
my Blog: http://linuxpowerpc.blogspot.com