Re: exim4 router problems since 2 days / sucpicous process "zinit" is pstree

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Thorsten Göllner <tg@ovm-group.com> wrote:
> Your are (both) right. I will reinstall.

What would be really nice though, is if you could do some kind of
post-mortem. I am always curious to know the techniques of the
black-hats, makes for nice war-stories around the camp fire :-)

Unfortunately the incidents I know are rather simple: Weak password
that led to someone installing an irc bouncer, which he renamed to
"bash" so that it would not look out of place in a process listing,
and a bug in a php-based webhosting package that allowed some turkish
hackers to deface a bunch of websites. Nothing exciting ...