Debian live binary-hybrid.iso to CD-Media hangs

After much effort bundling a Linux, Apache, MariaDB, PHP, (LAMP), a
PHP web application, and creating automatically an database via a init
scirpt, I find that burning the binary-hybrid.iso to an CD-media (and
subsequently inserting/booting it into another machine) Debian live
simply hangs at  1/3 of the way.

On the other hand, testing binary-hybrid.iso in my developing machine
VirtualBox application works. Anything I am missing... ;D

By the way, thank you Daniel for replying to my other questions.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com