Re: Portland Ubuntu Local Jam and Debian Bug Squashing Party Reply-To:

Hi there!

Cc:ing the Debian Events team, please keep it in the loop (if you do so,
no need to Cc: me in replies).

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:18:59 +0100, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I'm thrilled to announce that this coming Sunday, December 4, we will be
> holding a first ever combined Ubuntu Local Jam and Debian Bug Squashing Party
> in Portland, OR.

I added this to the Debian Events page, please let me know if there is
any error (or feel free to fix them by yourself if you have commit
rights):

  <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/events/2011/1204-ubulocjam-debbsp.wml?revision=1.1&view=markup>

As a final side note: as announced in the past, feel free to contact the
Debian Events team for any question like this one.  While we monitor the
debian-events-*@ mailing lists, in no way these should be the central
point for anything event-related:

  <http://lists.debian.org/87tyg2g6ed.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://lists.debian.org/87fwlbctds.fsf@gismo.pca.it>