Re: constantly usable testing

>> Have you ever actually tried to call people to arms and *form* the CUT
>> team?
> No. But it's been 3 years, so please don't wait for me to do it. ;)

JFTR, with the great new machine ftpmaster got, we actually have the
resources to run such a thing (archive wise, manpower is
different). That is, we can (easy enough) provide you with an archive
section to "play" in and see if the idea works out.
If there is someone interested in doing the main work on it (ftpmaster
only wants the archive side of it), you know where we are.

--
bye, Joerg
I think there's a world market for about five computers.