Re: 13th RMLL/LSM 2012: call for Debian participants

Hi there!

On Tue, 22 May 2012 13:59:07 +0200, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> begin  quotation  from Luca Capello (in <[🔎] 87zk91h6qe.fsf@gismo.pca.it>):
>> Michele Cane (Bcc:ed) and I registered Debian for the "associate
>> village" (basically a booth) at the 13th RMLL/LSM 2012:
[...]
>> better, fill in the wiki page:
>>
>>   <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2012/RMLL>
>
> Ok, I volunteer to help manning the booth - but my french is in a miserable
> state, so it would be preferable if someone with better knowledge could
> help me out.

Thank you, Raphael privately told me that there was already a wiki page
(see #673993), so I merged both.  You should get in contact with Carl
Chenet (Bcc:ed), he was listed as the coordinator for the other page.

As soon as we are sure that someone will be there all along the
conference, we can add the events to www.d.o/events/.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca