Debian private repositories

Earlier this year, I switched Stanford's internal repositories from an old
debarchiver setup that didn't do repository signing to something more
modern and secure built on top of reprepro.

While we're not doing anything particularly exciting at a technical level,
I thought it might be interesting for people to see how a large site with
heavy Debian usage divides up and manages its internal repositories.

I put up a first draft of a writeup at:

    http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/notes/debian/private-repo.html

This is currently fairly incomplete.  One obvious thing that's missing is
a pointer to the wrapper script that we use, but I know there's more.  I'm
happy to prioritize additional documentation based on what people would
find interesting.  Let me know if there's anything in particular you want
to hear about.