Re: Regarding gitlab

AFAIRemember I have packaged most (if not all) the gems with gitlab patches under standard package names.

I did review gitlab patches and they are not much intrusive, so this should work as is.

I would very much like to avoid to do the double packaging just for few lines of patched code.

Ondřej Surý