Re: Debian derivatives census: Bayanihan: status?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the email.

Unfortunately, we have stopped all development of Bayanihan due to other projects the team has been involved in. Thus, it is no longer currently maintained and there are no plans in the foreseeable future to continue it.

Kindly please extend my regards to the Debian community from this avid user and supporter.

Rage

On Monday, 19 October, 2015 01:18 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Rage Callao wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. The development of Bayanihan has stalled due to
other projects the team is working on. Hopefully, we'll be able resume
development soon.
I note that the website is down again.

It would be great to hear about the projects that the Bayanihan has
been working on.