Re: Debian installer

Hi

There are differences between the commands of web builder and live-build?
Huh? Now I'm really confused. Daniel said to select the 'live' installer option and include the debian-installer-launcher package to include in your package list. You showed an error about
'>debian-live-installer' which is a package name that does not exist. I
theorized that you had
entered this package name into your package list.

I  talking about web-builder, no live-build.

Is that not what happened? If it is, then you just need to specify the correct package name instead, 'debian-installer-launcher', as Daniel said.

The syntax commands of live-build, is identical of the the web-builder?

Thanks

Regards