Re: Report from Taiwan Mini-DebConf for the DPN

Hi,

During Nov 9th to Nov 11th we have held a MiniDebConf in Taiwan. 41
people in 3 different countries (Taiwan, China, Japan) were together in
Wulai sharing the experience of using Debian.
In this conference, we discussed and learned how to port Debian to
sh4-based set-top box and various ARM dev platforms. Other topics are
using Debian to developing something interesting, like creating
quadrotor helicopter, developing apps for FirefoxOS on Debian, implement
browser by QML, BigData, server deployment, etc.

All the slides and video recordings will be uploaded before this weekend.

Yours Sincerely,
Paul

--
                                PaulLiu (劉穎駿)