Re: internet slow, but tjener not busy

Am 07.11.2013 05:04, schrieb Nigel Barker:
> Where should I be looking to locate the problem?

Dear Nigel,

how are you. I assume all users are running the same
version of iceweasel from within your LTSP server?

Did you check if other browser applications are
affected likewise? Or if stand alone machines
are affected?

Just guessing, I could imagine that there is
either an issue with threading (scheduling), or
with network flooding (like DNS requests).
The latter has been observed in earlier versions
of Firefox and Iceweasel if your proxy settings
are configured to "auto detect" instead of manual
settings.

Good luck,
regards
Ralf