Re: Good ARM board for Debian?

On 9/27/2013 3:35 AM, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
W dniu 27.09.2013 03:28, Jerry Stuckle pisze:
On 9/26/2013 5:51 PM, Alexander Danilov wrote:

There are olinuxino boards. I start use olinuxino a20.

Thanks - this one looks very promising.  I like the fact it is
completely open source, including board layouts and schematics.

IIRC BeagleBone (both white and black) are also provided with
schematics, pcb layouts etc.

That would also be good; I just didn't see it on the site offhand but will look deeper.

My only purpose here is to give the engineers some recommendations for boards which will work for them. As an old electronics guy myself, I like having the board layouts and schematics, but that's just personal preference :). I don't know what they have planned beyond the specs they've given me :).

Jerry