Re: On init in Debian

On 03/16/2012 06:54 AM, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le vendredi 16 mars 2012 à 14:26 +0100, Marco d'Itri a écrit :
>> How are the upstart developers controversial? Did I miss something?
>
> Canonical contributor agreement.

Hypothetically, if this went away, would it have a substantial impact on
the decision? [NOTE: I don't work for Canonical, and don't have a magic
wand to poof it away.]

I'm curious what the discussion would look like if the only obstacles
were technical. And how difficult those technical obstacles would be to
solve.

Allison