High udp port are open temporarily

Hi :)

I install new server with Debian stable (base system only with ssh and bind).
I scan port with:
nmap -sS -sU -T4 -A -v -PE newserver
and get that few port with number 40000 and higher are open|filtered.
When I scan newserver again I get other few udp port open (differnt number of port).

When I use lsof -i or netstat in this newserver I get only named and sshd work in 22 and 53 TCP and UDP port and exim work on localhost 25 port. No high open udp port are discovered.

Why nmap show this temporarily open high port.
What can I do?