Re: IPv6 proxy browsers??

Steven Brunasso wrote:
> You could just access a proxy server that is on both ip4/ip6 networks
> to test your site.. Just let me know,

That sounds good. Should I contact offlist? Your diagram has answered my
supplemental questions regarding use. However I thought Mike mentioned
authentication and I didn't see any capabilities for that in iceweasel.
Am I missing something here, perhaps a magic dialog box I'm not seeing.

> it is also a trivial matter to add
> an IPV6 AAAA dns record for your server to facilitate the test. I think

Now I'm a bit confused, i.e what about SOA prerogatives for the
authoritative server? Can those things be sidestepped?

> this is what mike is offering, and I can help you as well.

thanks.

> your system  ---ipv4 or ipv6---> ipv4/ipv6 proxy host
>                                                                            +------> ipv6 website test
>                                                                            +------> ipv4 website test

-jeff