Re: Processed: ipv6 release goal

[Ben Hutchings]
> "ipv6
>         This bug affects support for Internet Protocol version 6."
>
> This is *not* the same as the release goal, which is about fixing
> networking programs that don't support IPv6 at all.  Many of these bugs
> should not be release-critical.

How is it different from the release goal?  Release goal bugs are not
necessarily release-critical (it is a goal, not a requirement) so I do
not understand your comment at all.

And the ipv6 goal is as far as I understand it about fixing all Debian
packages to work properly with ipv6, not just network programs,
whatever that is.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen