Re: Unsupported packages for Wheezy LTS

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 05:42:43PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > movabletype-opensource
> > -> Upstream went closed source, Dominic kept in on life support,
> > should be checked with him
>
> Dominic, do you think movabletype-opensource can be supported in wheezy
> until May 2018?

No, I would rather not do this: the last open source version went out
of support at the end of September as far as I can tell from this:

https://movabletype.org/product-life-cycle-policy.html

so there is nothing to backport upstream fixes from any more.
We should send out an EOL notice for wheezy-security too.

Thanks for checking!

Cheers,
Dominic.