Re: understanding dpkg trigger cycles

Hi Guillem, Josh,

On Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, Guillem Jover wrote:
[list of packages that can generate trigger cycles]
> BTW, would it be possible to have this generated, say once a week? I
> assume the major roadblock here is the need to get an up-to-date list
> of trigger control files? We could export a list from lilburn for
> example?

give me such a script and I'll be happy to run it regularily (weekly, daily,
whatever) on jenkins.debian.net, with email+irc notifications to your likings.

Prefered way to give me such a script is by filing a bug report against
qa.debian.org or sending git patches as described on jenkins.debian.net or
just plain old email works too :-)

cheers,
	Holger