Updating the NM Front Desk delegation

Dear Developers,

I am happy to announce that Jan Dittberner <jandd@debian.org> and
Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@debian.org> have joined the New Members Front
Desk team.

You will find below an updated delegation. The task description is
unchanged from the previous NM Front Desk delegation.

As some of the the delegated powers cannot be directly used by the DPL
(see our Constitution, § 8.1.2), I have confirmed that the Debian
Account Managers agreed with this update.

Cheers,

Lucas

NM Front Desk delegation
========================

I hereby delegate:

- Bernd Zeimetz      (bzed)
- Enrico Zini        (enrico)
- Jan Dittberner     (jandd)
- Jan Hauke Rahm     (jhr)
- Jonathan Wiltshire (jmw)
- Mike Gabriel       (sunweaver)

as members of the Debian New Members (NM) Front Desk.

Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
is revoked.

The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.

Job Description
---------------

The Front Desk is the team that runs the NM process and supports the
Debian Account Managers.

Activities of the team include:

- acting as points of contact and support for Application Managers
  (AMs), applicants, advocates and everyone involved in the NM process
- assigning AMs to applicants
- dealing with collab-maint [1] join requests
- dealing with requests [2] for temporary porter accounts
- checking AM reports for consistency and handing them over to DAM
- ensuring that the NM process runs smoothly
- managing the NM web interface [3], database, mailing aliases, and
  other infrastructure

[1]: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint
[2]: http://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/
[3]: https://nm.debian.org/