Re: Chances for cooperation between OSDDLinux and Debian

Hi Raghava,

considering that the Debian Med sprint will start tomorrow (I'm just on
my way to Aberdeen) nobody from your team will join.  I'd suggest we
could meet in IRC to find some way to work together efficiently to make
sure Debian Med can support your work as best as possible.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de