FOSDEM 2014 distributions developers' room

Hi all,

This is a short message to notify you that the call for participation
for the above is out:

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2013-December/001891.html

You'll find that I'm not personally organizing it this year, since other
things have taken up my time. Since unfortunately it took a while for us
(the FOSDEM organization team) to find a replacement (and our first
options fell through), the deadline is quite short (22 december), and is
unlikely to be extended; so if you're interested in submitting a talk
proposal, I suggest you do so ASAP.

Thanks, and see you at FOSDEM,

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/