Anonymous svn does not work any more

Hi,

I'm aware that there was some change of the VCS location and that also
lintian recommends using svn://anonsvm.debian.org/svn instead of
svn://svn.debian.org/svn.  Today I realised that the later even stoped
working when realising that

$ svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/abacas/trunk
svn: No repository found in 'svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/abacas/trunk'

but

$ svn checkout svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/abacas/trunk

works as expected.  This is just a random example - I tried other SVN
locations as well.  I can confirm that non-annonymous svn+ssh works as
before.

I do not think that this kind of change should be done without
notification / warning and I hope I did not missed anything.  We have
thousand of packages out there that did not yet changed the URL and thus
users might be quite confused when trying to checkout annonymously but
fail in doing this.

Did I missed something?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: Moreover I'm wondering whether there was another change in SVN because
    since some point in time commit messages from SVN (only SVN, Git is
    fine) from Debian Med maintainers list are not delivered any more.
    This was reported here:

      http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2013-June/020442.html

    Any hint is welcome.

--