This is it!

Ok folks, here it is.  This, if it should truly become universally available is the missing link that I personally think the blind need to be on a
equal playinf field with the sighted as far as accessibility goes.

It is called clifox.  It is a python interface to firefox to get it to work in a console or command line environment.

If possible, please see if any of you can help develop this so that it can be packaged in major distributions of Linux in the near future.

For more information, please subscribe to the

wb@linux-speakup.org

mailing list by going to:

This is the web browser we have all been waiting for and the final missing link to the blind being equal to the sighted in their computer use.  They
just need some help.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology