menu-xdg removal

Hi,

after reading this on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy

"KDE Debian submenu lacks icons (502192). The menu-xdg maintainer do not want
to fix it. An alternative is to not install menu-xdg at all, removing the
Debian submenu from KDE. "

and then reading #502192, and after that having looked at the menus of kde,
gnome and xfce, I'm in favor of removing the menu-xdg package from desktop-
kde:

- its redudant (as everything relevant is in other menus)
- it reduces user-stress-due-to-too-many-choices
- its ugly (folder icons are missing)
- and its not consistent as its only enabled in kde

As such I will now remove menu-xdg from desktop-kde. If some user really wants
it, "apt-get install menu-xdg" is really easy - the average user will be happy
that its gone as the menu system will become easier to understand and more
similar accross different desktops.

cheers,
	Holger