Re: Debian Med Sprints 2013 and brainstorming on 2014

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 03:18:07PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:54:13 +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > This page
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2013/DebianMedSprint
> > is in its very infancy.
>
> Should the Debian Events Team (Cc:ed) already announce it on
> <http://www.debian.org/events/>?

I leave this to the organizers, as I don't know about how sure they are
of the dates.

> BTW, please also consider that space as the "official" announcement,
> given that it provides more than lists.d.o (e.g. an .ics file).

That's really cool! Then, I wonder, how could we better integrate
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints with www.d.o/events ? I think we need the
former to remain a wiki page, because teams are expected to create a
draft wiki page before sprint approval, and they'll need to easily keep
it up to date for attendees, etc. OTOH, extracting, say, the list of
sprint from wiki.d.o/Sprints is easy, would some scripting help the
events team in tracking sprint?

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .