Re: Need help with install Debian on INTEL SS4000-e

Re,

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 09:59:31AM +0200, Henk Smit wrote:

> Thank you guys that you want to help me solve this problem. I do not know
> what to do anymore.

> Is install of rammode needed to install debian??

To get access to the network in Redboot, yes.

So, if you load d-i via tftp or http, you'll need it.

If you go with {X,Y,Z}modem to load, perhaps it will work without it.
(Unsure ; done mine through tftp...).

In the archives of the m-l, you'll find a detailled brain dump of what
I do to get Debian on it.

Hih,

--

JFS.