Re: py.test is not in debian anymore

debian-python@lists.debian.org Cc-ed.
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:55:54 +0200, Tiziano Zito <tiziano.zito@bccn-berlin.de> wrote:
> hi simon,
Hi !

> I am a user of py.test and maintainer of the python-mdp package,
> which used to suggest python-py and used py.test.
> now that py.test is not contained in python-py anymore, I was
> thinking about filing an RFP for pytest.
> you already filed an ITP for that, which is owesome :)
> yarik, a seasoned DD in Cc, would be willing to sponsor, but
> being really busy, asked me to help him review your package.
> if you agree I could send you my comments about your package, so
> that with the help of yarik you can make it fit for a speedy
> upload to debian.
>
> what do you think?

Only good things :-). The more review the package gets, the better it
should become. Unfortunately, I have virtually no free time until next
week, which means I will not be able to address any comment you could
have ATM. As I intend to package pytest under the umbrella of the DPMT, the
packaging is in its SVN, and I added an RFS for it on the TODO wiki
page.

Cheers,

Simon